IMMENSITY is a unique custom kernel project that focuses on optimizing UXand fine tuning the OEM modifications to provide the best of your device.
- Kernel base is upto date with the latest QCOM Release tag for SM8250 devices
- All the subtree kernel packages such as
display-drivers, video-drivers, audio-kernel, camera-kernel, data-kernelhave been updated to the corresponding QCOM Release tag.
- WLAN drivers both QCA CLD and CMN are Updated to latest QCOM Release tag.
- Kernel is in-lined with the AOSP common kernel branch android-4.19-stable at linux version 4.19.203 providing all the necessary CVE patches from AOSP as well as linux.
- F2FS drivers has been in-lined with jaeguek/f2fs-stable from branch
- The Latency while switching between different refresh rates has been reduced to null.
- The Latency while enrolling fingerprint has been reduced further the wakeup after long time of idle has been fixed.
- Advanced Display power saving and dimming features has been added.
- Reduced Debugging to base minimum for security, performance and lower kernel size.
- Compiled using the latest Proton Clang 13 toolchain with full Link Time Optimization.
- Enabled support for
Wire Guard VPNacceleration.
- Enabled support for
- Enabled UFS Host Performance booster and TurboWrite booster on supported devices.
- Enabled USB port Moisture detection support on supported ROMs.
- Replaced kernel random with S-random [S-random is the fastest alternative for built-in RNGs in linux kernel.].
- Additionally saved 52MB or RAM reserved by DMA for ION pool.
- Added support to always silently restart subsystem instead of kernel panic
- Reworked interrupt
IRQhandling in STM FTS_521 touchscreen driver
- Bumped up SPI clock rate to 10 Mhz in Focaltech touchscreen driver
- Upgraded ft3658 k11 firmware to latest release
- Moved various platform drivers probing method to asynchronous to reduce boot time at first stage
- Switched to mainline LZ4 compress/decompress algorith for zRAM
- Enabled Support for zRAM Writeback with upstream page-writeback support
- Enabled ECN negotiation by default
- Switch to BBR V1 TCP Algorithm with FQ Codel QDisc
- Added support to tune PELT ramp/decay timings and reduced Utilization's PELT halflife to 16ms as default
- Switched to Using CONFIG_HZ as 300 to lower the jank on a loaded system
- Enabled Support for UAS Storage devices
- Aligned GPU Frequency table of SM8250 devices with SM8250-AB